Leadership & Values
“Our mission is to be our client’s main partner in their management challenges”
Managing Director, Partner
Why do we exist?
- We believe in the value of specialization in implementation skills
- We want to break the paradigm that consultants are costly and marginally improve value
- We thrive by delivering results as part of our clients’ challenges
- We go where our clients’ challenges are, from their headquarters to the most remote locations on Earth
How do we uniquely respond to those reasons?
- Our Factory Model – Process Factory (NEAP™), Tool Development Factory (NEAD™), Quality Factory (NEAQ™), and KPI Factory – together with our Problem Solving, Training and Change Management programs – allows us to increase specialization at reduced costs, maximizing the value of our expertise to our clients
- One clear example is our capability in designing bespoke simulation, optimization and statistical models with expert tools. Software licenses and training would require a significant investment from companies that would use them only once a year.
- Together with an outstanding work environment, we have been training our +200 consultants more than anyone in the industry via our university (UniVisagio™), with more than 100 courses available to all consultants. That partly explains our ranking as one of the Best Places to Work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
- We have been embedding a strong HSSE culture and work ethics through small habits that make a difference in the way we handle confidentiality and travel safety from offices to the most remote areas.
- In line with our belief that consultants need to deliver measurable value and embrace the client’s vision, we welcome performance-based remuneration in our projects. This ensures we are invested in the client’s challenge and strive to deliver jointly against well scoped targets.